Getting engagements on Instagram has always been a hassle for many people, however we’ve made a short guide to give you a few things to consider the next time you want to get more Instagram Likes on your post.
- Post photos your followers will like. Lets face it, no one wants to follow you as a photographer one day, only to find out you’re actually a mukbanger! Stick to your niche, and make sure you post content your audience anticipates from your profile, or you’re less likely to get more engagements.
- Use hashtags correctly! I’m not going to tell you where or how many hashtags to add, but don’t use 30 hashtags on a post with only a few relevant keywords. If you want to add a lot, don’t add them all in your caption, get creative, add them in comments and comment responses.
- Don’t forget to add hashtags to your story and bio.
- Do some polls and figure out what your audience likes, so you can tailor your content towards them.
- Tag people in your niche, comment on other peoples posts, try to engage with your community. Don’t add mindless comments, add a few concise, accurate and relatable comments on a handful of posts from other people every day.
- Write good captions on your posts. No one wants to read a 15 minute ramble about every detail in your day. Make it short and readable, avoid TLDR/spammy looking content full of hashtags and grammatical errors.
- Use Geotags on your posts and stories to gain more local traffic
- Buy Instagram Likes and other engagements to boost your social proof. Tonnes of influencers and businesses increase their social proof by boosting their posts with fake likes and views. This alone doesn’t work, however having more engagements on your post can actually attract and fomo organic visitors into liking your post too!
I hope this was helpful, if you want more content like this don’t forget to ask in the comment section below!