There’s one thing that has remained constant with Instagram over the years. They only allow you to have one clickable link in your profile’s bio. This 1 link limitation is quite restrictive to marketers and brands seeking to promote multiple products and services via Instagram. The good news is that there’s a clever workaround to the limitation, which is by using linksinb.io services.
So, if you’re tired of constantly changing your Instagram bio link every time you want to send visitors to a different website or landing page, you can always use linksinb.io to promote multiple pages from a single Instagram bio link.
Linksinb.io is a simple to use app that allows you to add and have a link in your Instagram bio then add more links to different pages from the app’s dashboard.
Why Add Multiple Links on Instagram?
Instagram is always changing its algorithms, which is why you don’t see posts in chronological order. For example, the link that you currently have in your bio may not be leading to the same content that your followers have recently read about. Linksinb.io allows you to have multiple links so that you will always have the right content related to the link on your Instagram bio.
With multiple links, you can direct your visitors to different places such as your blog post, landing page, or website. If you have an e-commerce store, you can link multiple products in your store to the same link in your bio. Multiple links also allow you to promote your most popular products or blog posts on Instagram. The best thing is that it’s quite easy to set up multiple links on Instagram using linksinb.io.
You can also track how each link is performing with accurate analytics from your linksinb.io dashboard to split test or gauge the performance of different campaigns.
Adding Multiple Links on Instagram
- Start by visiting
- / and signing up for an account
- You can sign in with your Instagram handle and login to your dashboard
- Once you’re logged in, add a new button or link and create custom links to your website and other landing pages. Make sure to give each link a title and URL.
- Customize the look of your buttons using colors and themes that reflect your brand style and image. Once you’re satisfied with each link’s button, copy the customized linksinb.io URL shortcode and paste it on your Instagram bio.
- After you have started getting clicks, you can track the performance of your campaign from the app’s dashboard. You can even integrate Google Analytics into your Linksinb.io account.
Other Benefits of Linksinb.io
Linksinb.io comes with more benefits besides allowing you to add multiple links to your Instagram. It allows you to create beautiful bio link pages from your dashboard, create short links, manage multiple projects from the same platform, and get daily statistics about the performance of your campaigns.
It’s also available in a free version as well as an affordably priced paid version.