1. Open Instagram and tap on the camera icon in the upper left corner.
2. Swipe to the “Live” option.
3. Start your livestream (you must do this first).
4. Tap the three dots located next to the comment field.
5. Tap “Turn Off Commenting.”
your viewers won’t be able to send comments, and you won’t be able to view any comments that had been previously made.
You can turn the comments back on by repeating step four and tapping “Turn On Commenting.” Once you turn commenting back on, you should be able to see comments from before you disabled commenting as well.