Step By Step Instruction On How To Delete Or Temporarily De-activate Your Instagram.
Deleting your Instagram is an easy business. All you have to do is follow the steps and voila! Just keep a few things in mind before you delete your account. Once deleted it can never be recovered, so if you ever want to come back to your account, don’t delete. Just temporarily de-activate. Here’s how:
- Open your desktop or mobile browser and log into your Instagram account via the browser with your username and password
- Make sure to open it via a browser as an Instagram account cannot be deleted via the mobile application
- Once you have logged in, go to the ‘Account deletion page,’ and select your reason for termination and then click, ‘Delete permanently’
- If you want to temporarily deactivate your account, head to the option of ‘Edit profile’ on the main page of your Instagram account, opened on your browser, and click ‘Temporarily disable my account.’
- Both delete and temporarily disable account options will be found on the bottom of their respective pages. So look closely!
Instagram is a wonderful social media platform, which allows you to connect with the world with pictures and meaningful words. But sometimes, scrolling down the various posts just gets too tedious. And you realize that you have become addicted to it, or maybe it’s not as fun anymore. In this case, don’t despair! You can always either delete your account permanently if you never want to go on Instagram again, or you can temporarily disable and come back to it, whenever your heart desires.
But whatever you choose, make sure to do it wisely. After all, the process of disabling your account might be easy, but if you permanently delete it, you won’t be getting any of your posts or media back.